Can' log into phpadmin to upload my database

I just uploaded my website to your company.

I’m now attempting to upload my database … but this is my issue
directions state Manage databases at databases.000webhost.com

I go here and it asks for a username and password,

I typed in my email address on file that I just signed up with for my domain allseasonsri.000webhostapp.com

it does not work… it asks for a username and I do not remember being supplied one of those…
I been typing in my username and password that I used to sign up with… no luck…

" #1045 - ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘JayandFungoo@gmail.com’@‘2a02:4780:bad:c0de::15’ (using password: YES)"

Please help… I cant wait to use your service… this is my only issue blocking me from completing…

1. Login to new panel
  2. Go go manage database
  3. Create database
  4. Login to database
1 Like

Thanks -

Now this should be my last issue … -

I click import and trying to upload and I get this message below… please note… I’m an amature. I heard good things about this hosting and I wanted to try it out before I pay for paid hosting. So far so good… All my files are uploaded and I just don’t understand this last piece of the puzzle

Error
Static analysis:

1 errors were found during analysis.

Unexpected beginning of statement. (near “1479053073” at position 0)
SQL query:

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘1479053073’ at line 1

It’s hard to tell the course of the problem because you did not provide SQL query which you’re trying to import, it can be that query is wrong or corrupted, or you’re trying to import compressed archive.