Web site IP address

Hi like many others I am having great problem setting up my web site, followed all the instructions but still my web site comes up - website no longer available?
Did back up, opened new panel & loaded my web page back on using download my web page. The page was parked but is now active? But still nothing.
Tried to use Core FTP to download again but missing details to connect with Core?
In the old Cpanel it gave you all the information you needed including the web page IP address & I used this to connect the FTP? Now I have tried all variations of Host or Url but still cannot get the Ftp connection.
On the new control panel I can see all my folders & files but do not understand why this is not published
Hope someone can stop me banging my head against a Brick Wall!
Thank you

The new panel no longer uses IP addresses for connections, as they are constantly changing. You can upload your files via FTP using the information in your website details.

files.000webhost.com is the host
User is yourname from yourname.000webhostapp.com
Pass is pass

Thank you for your responce but I am still not able to use this information to log into Core FTP? In the old Cpanel the information I needed was there in Black on White, very straight forward? Core requires:-
Site Name?
Either Host,IP or URL?
Username?
Password?
Sorry to be a pain but please advise
Again thank you

site name: whatever you want
host: files.000webhost.com
username: yourusername from yourusername.000webhostapp.com
password: whatever you picked

Thank you for trying to help me but even this comes back as error?:-
Can’t establish connection --> files.000webhost.com:80 @ Wed Mar 29 16:57:58 2017 (10038-2)
An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.
Resolving files.000webhost.com
Connect socket #1164 to 145.14.144.10, port 80…

Try port 21

What software is this for?

Hi Infinity
Thank you for staying with me & trying to help again. Changed port & it did look like this was going to help, but then failed again? Message back from software:-
Connect socket #1160 to 145.14.144.10, port 21…
220 ProFTPD Server (000webhost.com) [::ffff:145.14.144.10]
USER kingfob,000webhostapp.com
331 User kingfob,000webhostapp.com OK. Password required
PASS **********
530 Login authentication failed
The software is - Core FTP LE
Kind regards

I also went to my control panel to change password, did this & again tried to log in but same reply?
Kind regards

And you have used wrong username!!!

It seems you have used comma.

Find FTP user details at Login in to your account-- settings – general.

Hi akhilkuar
Thank you for your help & spotting the comma instead of a full stop! My username is Kingfob & I added the rest as per Infinty instructions, so username should now be correct? But still I get the same problem:-
Connect socket #1176 to 145.14.145.121, port 21…
220 ProFTPD Server (000webhost.com) [::ffff:145.14.145.121]
USER kingfob.000webhostapp.com
331 User kingfob.000webhostapp.com OK. Password required
PASS **********
530 Login authentication failed
Am I missing something else?

User is kingfob :smiley:

Hi Infinity
Thank you for staying with me & I have managed to connect & upload my files! Problem is my index was Htm not Html? Changed the file profile to html but now when on web site & press home button it comes up - 404?
Can you help again, sorry for this
Kind regards

@kingfob Working fine here.
Clear your browser cache and data and then try again?? This should solve your issue :slight_smile: !!!

Hi Akhilkumar
Thank you all for your advise & help, In the end i searched every page for index. htm & edited them to html. as you say it is working now
kind regards