Website isn't working after migration

Hi! I just migrated my website http://g-web.tk to new control panel, but when I pointed website’s CNAME records to g-web.000webhostapp.com, website is showing error 404 page. I added domain in Set web adress page. I’ve got CloudFlare’s nameservers set. What should I do? It’s school page and I need it online as soon as possible. Thanks!

Looking great here has the DNS resolved yet for you?

If not check the tutorial section to change your DNS to Google DNS to allow your site to resolve faster.

Oh, for Google’s DNS is it working, but what if someone doesn’t have Google’s DNS servers configured? How long can take resolving on other DNS’?

Depends on how fast your Internet Service Provider is as you will use their DNS servers be default.

My example would be Sky Broadband takes forever to update their DNS sometimes up to 3 days! I can sit there and clear my DNS cache all I want but nothing - change the DNS settings to Google and boom site is appearing in seconds.

Thanks! I have one more question. How can I add subdomain?

I downloaded files from old CP via FTP and backuped MySQL via Wordpress plugin WP-DB-Backup. After that I went to move page and moved account to new CP. I cancelled my old account and logged to new CP. I created new website. Next I went to CloudFlare and setted up CNAME records. I uploaded old files to new CP, imported databases and that’s all. My site is now working. I’ll probably make tutorial when I come home

1 Like

Any issues post back :slight_smile: !!!